Hi, user! I'm BleakInfinity, but you can just call me Bleak. Feel free to contact me about anything to do with the wiki with any concerns or questions you might have. Also feel free to discuss my adoption request. On a less serious note, I will also happily discuss any of my fandoms with you. Have a good day!
Hey,I have just read the books and I love the story, but this wiki is lacking some pretty lights and boxes. I am pretty good at CSS and I would like to be allowed to edit things and not get in trouble. Thx
You can check one of my favorite wikis (the furture one) and everything on the home page I did, templates. Galleries, and navigation. - Breeie
- Hi! It's fantastic to know that we have someone who can help out with the code. Right now I can't give permissions until I've been promoted by Wikia, which should happen later today. When they do get around to it, I will give you access to CSS as soon as possible. Thanks! BleakInfinity (talk) 23:05, September 27, 2017 (UTC)
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here. If you are interested in the new discussions feature, you can request it through Special:Contact.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:09, September 28, 2017 (UTC)