Fox is a driftwood carving of a fox that first appeared in Island of Fire. He is Kitten's best friend, and is very loving and protective of her.
- Fox and Kitten seem to badly overreact to not knowing each others' welfare, as when he realizes he doesn't know where Kitten is, Fox cries for joy upon finding her sleeping in someone's shirt pocket.
- In this scene, Fox also shows himself to have a personality where he talks for the sake of talking.
- This also led to the joke referencing a song that came out at about the same time,The Fox, claiming that the answer to the question the song revolves around is "Kitten is missing!"
- Despite the fact that all anyone hears from her is "Mew, mew, mew!", Fox seems to be able to understand her and translate.
- It was later revealed by Simber that Fox actually has no knowledge of what Kitten is saying.
- Apparently, Kitten finds Fox's forehead to be a very comfortable spot to sleep.
- Fox is the only Artiméan golem known to be made purely of wood.
- *Spoiler alert! Fox almost gets dragged away by an eel when listening to Queen Eagala during the battle in Island of Dragons
Fox with a tiny Kitten standing on his head. >>